Is Hazel Peppergood Inc. a Scam?

Hazel Peppergood is advertised as a viable work from home opportunity but reviews have not always had good success with this opportunity. This guide discusses whether Hazel Peppergood, Inc. is a scam.

Is Hazel Peppergood a scam or not?

By janet from Mckinney, TX

Editor's Note: ThriftyFun's members say "Yes, it is a scam. There are many reports of people being taken advantage by this company and other similar "work from home" ventures. Use caution whenever any employment opportunity costs money upfront.

Answers

Best Answer

The Better Business Bureau rates them a big, fat "F".

www.bbb.org/.../hazel-peppergood-in-scarborough-on...

I'd hang onto my money. It's unfortunate, but to really work from home and actually make money at it you either have to telecommute for a reputable company, have at-home skills like being a medical transcriber, consultant or writer; or, be willing to spend much more than an hour or two a day doing something you have complete control over, like selling your own things or items you've bought cheaply for profit on eBay, handmade items on etsy, things in that vein.

I wouldn't send Hazel one thin dime. :)

Best Answer

Not only is it a scam it sends you to other scams so you just keep getting suckered Worldwide Publications Pickering, Ontario is one of them.

Best Answer

They do not report a telephone number on their website and have a poor ranking with the Better Business Bureau. There are many websites that consider this program a scam. This part of the FAQ seemed suspicious to me:

"Once you receive your package, you will have access to a toll-free phone number for live customer support which is available 24/7."

Why not give it out to prospective employees right off the bat?

I hope you were not scammed but, if you were, report it to the authorities. If you used a credit card to pay, the card company may be able to get your money back for you.

Do let us know how it turns out.

Is Hazel Peppergood a scam?

Iris from Vergennes, VT

Answers:

Is Hazel Peppergood Inc. a Scam?

From what I can find on the internet it is a scam. Here are one person's comments. There are others just like it.

Ripoff Report Verified Safe:

Well, Hazel Peppergood has my 60 bucks and no telling how many other people have fallen for her promise of making honest money in a straight forward manner. There is nothing honest or straightforward about this. Just a slow process of being drained financially dry by this vulture of people struggling to make ends meet. Anyone thinking about "investing" their $55 to $60 or more dollars in this might as well use that money as toilet paper.

Sean
Richardson, Texas
U.S.A.
(12/03/2008)

By Harry

Hazel Peppergood Is Definitely Legitimate

If you do a search online, there is a public warning about RipOffReport.com. From what I have read online, RipOffReport.com is a fraudulant website that extorts individuals and legitimate companies for money. Nobody should trust RipOffReport.com. You should not judge any company based on postings that are not checked for legitimacy and accuracy.

Hazel Peppergood is definitely legitimate and has been in business for over 10 years. I have tried many different work at home programs and Hazel Peppergood is the only one that delivered what they promised.

Hazel Peppergood has excellent customer service and I received my package within a few days. I am a stay at home mom and ever since I joined Hazel Peppergood, I have been able to make a steady income at home while looking after my children.

I would definitely recommend Hazel Peppergood to anyone that would like to work at home as a home mailer.

I am very greatful to Hazel Peppergood. (01/01/2010)

By MarieJensen

Is Hazel Peppergood Inc. a Scam?

I paid 49.95 for a bunch of copies and 18.95 for shipping that actually cost them 2.00. I am disabled and this is what social security told me I could do as a job and now I am 70 dollars in the hole with nothing to show for it. I have a printer and I know copies do not cost that much. Don't be a fool like me and fall for their scam. You can find the same information just surfing the net.
(07/12/2010)

By Terri

Is Hazel Peppergood Inc. a scam?

Gary from Peterborough, Ontario

Answers:

Is Hazel Peppergood Inc. a Scam?

You need to Google "Ripoff Report" and inquire about Hazel Peppergood, Inc. I read the reports. It sure sounds like they are a scam! (03/12/2008)

By Marge Mayhew