Making Leprechaun Hat Treat Cups
Assembling these leprechaun hat treat cups is easy, using paper cups, felt, and cardboard circles painted green. The craft is detailed below.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Schools are shut down and my kids were looking forward to their class party. So here I am last minute, looking at what I have on hand to make to, make up for their party they were going to have.
Here is a cute and easy Leprechaun hat cup you can make for your kids. Add special treats, candy, little toys, or anything you would like that will fit in the cup.
Total Time: 30 minutes
- circular piece of cardboard
- acrylic paint & paint brush
- yellow felt
- black felt ribbon
- hot glue
- paper cup
- tissue paper - optional
- You will need to trace a circle larger than your cup on any sturdy paper or cardboard. Another option that I used was to find a ribbon spool and take it off to use.
- Paint and allow to dry.
- I cut a square piece of yellow felt. Folded it in half and cut out a square to resemble the belt buckle.
- Hot glue the buckle to black felt ribbon (which is what I used), or black construction paper.
- Hot glue the ribbon around the cup.
- Hot glue the base of cup to the painted circles to complete this Leprechaun hat cup.
- Optional - cut a rectangle piece of green tissue paper and then add your treats inside.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.