Stovetop Simmered Potatoes
These delicious creamy potatoes are the perfect side dish. This guide contains recipes for stovetop simmered potatoes
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Here I used Idaho potatoes without their skins, for a quick creamy potato dish. I am going to top mine with ranch dressing as well.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 35 mins
Yield: 4 people
- 6 med potatoes, peeled
- 1 large white onion
- 1 dash seasoning salt
- 1 dash adobo
- 1 dash complete seasoning
- 1 cup milk
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 1 pat butter
- Wash, peel and chop the potatoes. Add them to the pot.
- Place one cup of milk in the pot. Turn it to medium low.
- Add the seasoning to the pot.
- Soon it will simmered down into a yummy dish or side dish.
- Add a pat of butter..