Remembering Birthday Cards and Anniversaries

At the beginning of every year I go through my prior calendar and make a notation of important birthdays and anniversaries. I write a column for birthdays and another for anniversaries. In the column I write the persons name. Then I go to a store that sells cards for 2 for $1. I purchase all of my cards at once and I don't have to worry about that for the rest of the year. After a while it becomes a habit just like transferring pertinent information about the birthdays and anniversaries to your new calendar.

By Joesgirl

By Alica (Guest Post)

You can also go to http://www.birthdayalarms.com and you can sign up for a reminder if you enter all birthdays in ahead of time. I have received many "reminders" by email that I would have normally never remembered!

After our sister organized a family birthday calender with birthdays 4 of us began to send on a regular basis. One thing I did was like the other reader was to buy cards ahead and address them. In order to remember what day it is to be sent by, I write the date where the stamp goes. That way I can just about hit right on the date to be delivered