Games to Use for Homeschooling

I'd like to get some of the games like Diner Dash and such for my kids to use as part of their homeschooling. I was wondering if anyone knew what I could use them as subject-wise. Math, Economics, etc. Their a little young now but I like to play them too! Thanks in advance for all your help.

I'm a huge "Jeopardy" fan, and Alex Trebec frequently mentions the "Jeopardy" board game. I believe it can be adapted to different subjects and grade levels.
The "Jeopardy" website jeopardy.com is unfortunately inaccessible to my screen reader, but I'm pretty sure you could find info there.
Hope I've helped!

First of all go to www.bigfish.com they have great games you can try for an hour. I love the hidden ones where you have to find certain items and excuse me but anything you do with the kids is a learning experience. They have alot of games on the computer that are free. Another one is www.funschool.com have games kids can play and learn at the same time.