Transportation

GasBuddy.com

Looking for the cheapest gas prices? GasBuddy.com is a not-for-profit site to help you find the lowest prices in your neighborhood.

Here's how they describe the site:

"Who: GasBuddy.com is the portal site to more than 170 web sites that help consumers find cheap gas prices. All web sites are operated by the non-profit organization known as GasBuddy Organization Inc.

What: Each of GasBuddy Organization's web sites provides a live forum for consumers to post local recent low and high gasoline prices.

Why: Since gasoline prices change frequently and may vary by as much as 20 percent within only a few blocks it is important to be able locate the service station with the lowest priced fuel. GasBuddy Organization web sites allow consumers to both share information about low priced fuel with others as well as target the lowest priced stations to save at the pumps!"

Link: http://www.gasbuddy.com/

By guest client (Guest Post)

I have tried both links with and with out frame both are have broken links

They must have been having server trouble. Works for me now. They have been getting quite a bit of attention, maybe their serves aren't handling the traffic.

http://www.gasbuddy.com/

Looking for some way to contact them...all of their site are down: "Not enough storage is available to complete this operation." I can't get to the site to enter today's newest gas prices. They should award each of us 1,000 points for trying.

I think they have provided a valuable service and being down for a short period isn't going to ruin the holiday for anyone. Thanks GasBuddy.com for doing a splendid job all year.

Check out http://www.gasbuddy.com and http://www.gaspricewatch.com for some of the lowest gasoline prices in your area.

By truerblue

I can't find diesel fuel prices going from Houstin east on 10 highway, please respond

Looking for the cheapest gas in Streetsboro, Aurora,Solon Twinsburge . HELP!

On Haggerty and Michigan ave. gas is 3.79

When I look at the average price of a litre of gasoline across the provinces in Canada and the cities in Ontario I struggle with the fact that small communities in Ontario, particularly Northwestern Ontario are paying ridiculous prices. People in the Town of Atikokan Ontario which is two hours west of Thunder Bay, as of this morning were paying $1.17.9 cents for a Litre of unleaded gas. When Thunder Bay averaging $1.03.9 and Toronto .87.9 cents a Litre you can understand my frustration. It boggles my mind how our government allows us to be taken advantage of.

I am trying to find lowest pricing on propane tank refills for outdoors grills on GasBuddy.com. I only saw Natural Gas pricing. Where do I find propane for small oudoor grills?