Book Recommendation - Encyclopedia of Everyday Law

We live in a litigious society now (That means that everyone turns to lawyers and the law very quickly.) So, in order to protect yourself and your family's rights, knowing a bit of the law yourself is wise. I recommend the Nolo Press and their publications and website as sources of easy-to-understand explanations of common legal problems.

(I have their book ENCYCLOPEDIA OF EVERYDAY LAW.) Over the years my bit of legal savvy has stood me in good stead and even saved me money, especially in consumer complaints! When you are in the right, it's good to be able to PROVE it.

By Pam from Los Angeles

😎
🐛
🌻
🎆
😷