Agenda Calendar for a Blackberry?

My boys and I seem to have a busy schedule. I recently needed a new cellphone so I bit the bullet and upgraded to a blackberry. In the past I have tried free agenda calendars for my PC. One day I went to log on and it had all disappeared.

Does anyone know a really good agenda calendar that would work well to synchronize with a blackberry? If I can find one, then I will not need to enter the events every year. They would just continue on. If I have to pay something for it I don't mind as long as it is quite easy to use and won't disappear. Thanks so much for your help.

Laurel from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

By jen (Guest Post)

You should be able to sync it to Outlook on your computer. I am not sure if you can get it to sync to Outlook Express. You might want to try to Google to see if there are online calander programs that would hook up to your Blackberry. Good luck!

By Melissa (Guest Post)

I don't have a blackberry but I also needed an agenda calendar. If you use Yahoo! calendar, you can set up your important dates on that. Then you can set it to send your cell phone text reminders.

It works great! Now I set up things months in advance and when they are approaching, I have a text message to remind me. It's saved me time and again. The Yahoo! calendar is free and you can add as much stuff to one particular day as you need.

There is this website called sandy who helps you to remind things and appointments you have to do. I think it is www.iwantsandy.com/ just check it out ok.

http://www.mymemorizer.com
This one works great. You set up reminders and when you want to be reminded.

Computers SoftwareNovember 4, 2008
😷
🌻
📓
😎
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf95353762.tip.html

SoftwareComputers