Get Tips From Locals Through Freecycle

With having my boyfriend in the military and recently moving to a new city, we were looking for frugal (but fun) activities. I joined the local Freecycle network and got tips and ideas from local residents. Not only have we gotten great ideas on fun things to do, I've also gotten a free lawnmower and some much needed household items!

I realized the best place to get information is from the people who live here :) We've visited museums, parks, gotten great tips on where to go sight-seeing and have a free concert in the city to go to this weekend!

Source:

By Carrie B. Hoffma from El Paso, TX

We are going to be moving soon. I've been using freecycle to clean out the house. I never thought to use it in our new location for info about what to do and where to go etc. Thanks so much for the idea.

Sadly, our Freecycle group won't let us post anything off topic such as requests for information. Has to be giving away things or requesting physical items only. Great idea, though!

Better Living CommunitySeptember 1, 2009
🐛
🌻
📓
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf95373486.tip.html