Back to School Sales for Stocking Stuffers

As everyone knows its Back to School time and stores are selling crayons, pencils etc at extremely cheap prices. Think ahead to Christmas as I saw Crayola crayons for .20 at Walmart and would be a great stocking stuffer or gift.

By Carol from Massachusetts

Answers:

GREAT idea! I will definitely be doing this. Thanks. (08/28/2007)

By Christine

This is something I do as well. I find that a box of crayons or some cute pencils are very much appreciated by grade school children. Last year my daughter gave boxes of Crayola crayons I'd gotten for .25 a box (24 count) as Christmas gifts for her classmates. School glue (RoseArt brand) is .15 at Wal-Mart now so that's good too to pick up for whenever your child needs it again or if the teacher asks if someone could send some. I believe in helping out the teachers because they buy many things for the classroom with their own money.

I have a plastic bin I keep in a hall closet with school supplies. It's very handy to just go to that box when something is needed and I always get the supplies on special.

Kids do seem to like art supplies and colored pencils, markers and such are all on sale right now and definitely make nice stocking stuffers. (08/28/2007)

By Debbie52

what a wonderful idea. I sure wish I had thought of this when mine were little and in school but an idea to keep for the grandbabies when the time comes for them to go to school (08/28/2007)

By imaqt1962

A classic red felt Christmas stocking, ready to be filled.
Saving Money on Stocking Stuffers
Stockings hung by a Fire
Stocking Stuffer Ideas
Stockings hung by a Fire
Organizing Stocking Stuffers
Making a Christmas Stocking
Making a Christmas Stocking
Crocheting a Stocking
Crocheting a Stocking
🎉
🎄