Birthday Party For a 17 Year Old Girl

I'm turning 17 in less than a month and I have no clue what to do for a party. I am only inviting 2 of my friends and 1 of them is a guy. Money is tight and I live in a small town. I did bowling for my last birthday and it was really lame. So that's out. I want to do a splatter paint party or a bonfire, but my birthday is in February and I live in Wisconsin. So outside activities are out. I can't ice-skate or roller-skate and so those are out too. I really need some help!

By Rachel

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

I live in Canada and it gets really cold here. Dress warmly, have a toboggan party in the afternoon, then go inside for a hot meal of stew or chili (both inexpensive), with cake and hot chocolate for dessert. Then wrap up in warm blankets and watch a movie ... Happy Birthday!

How about renting a great movie and making your own pizza(s) ?

Answer

17 Year Old Birthday Party Ideas
Holidays and Parties Parties BirthdayJanuary 14, 2013
13 year old gift ideas
Gift Ideas for a 13 Year Old Girl
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Dutch Girl Costume
Flower Girl Smiling in Front of Bride and Groom
Frugal Flower Girl Tips
American Girl Doll With White Hat, Braids and Sweater
Saving Money on an American Girl Doll
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on April 14, 2016 at 12:03:36 AM on 10.0.2.91 in 487 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.