Birthday Party For a 17 Year Old Girl

I'm turning 17 in less than a month and I have no clue what to do for a party. I am only inviting 2 of my friends and 1 of them is a guy. Money is tight and I live in a small town. I did bowling for my last birthday and it was really lame. So that's out. I want to do a splatter paint party or a bonfire, but my birthday is in February and I live in Wisconsin. So outside activities are out. I can't ice-skate or roller-skate and so those are out too. I really need some help!

By Rachel

Showing: Answers Sort

By Dena R. 3 106 Flag

I live in Canada and it gets really cold here. Dress warmly, have a toboggan party in the afternoon, then go inside for a hot meal of stew or chili (both inexpensive), with cake and hot chocolate for dessert. Then wrap up in warm blankets and watch a movie ... Happy Birthday!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Judy 4 21 Flag

How about renting a great movie and making your own pizza(s) ?

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Comment

Holidays and Parties Parties BirthdayJanuary 14, 2013
ThriftyFun on Facebook ThriftyFun on Pinterest Enter a Contest Free Newsletters Ask a Question Share a Post
13 year old gift ideas
Gift Ideas for a 13 Year Old Girl
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Dutch Girl Costume
Cupcakes for a sweet 16 birthday party.
Sweet 16 Birthday Party Ideas
Flower Girl Smiling in Front of Bride and Groom
Frugal Flower Girl Tips
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 6, 2016 at 9:48:51 PM on 10.0.1.245 in 917 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.

NewestOldestMost HelpfulLeast HelpfulRelevance
Site MenuShare a PostContestsAsk a QuestionAbout ThriftyFun
BrowseAll By DateAll GuidesAll QuestionsAll VideosRecent FeedbackLonely Questions
CategoriesBetter LivingBudget & FinanceBusiness & LegalConsumer AdviceCraftsEducationEntertainmentFood & RecipesGarage SalesHealth & BeautyHolidays & PartiesHome & GardenMake Your OwnOrganizingParentingPetsTravel & RecreationWeddings