Making Crochet Fingerless Gloves for an American Girl Doll
Silver Post Medal for All Time! 293 Posts
December 15, 2015
Your dolly will be stylish and up to date with these! She may want a pair in every color.:) These will fit any 18" doll remake.
Total Time: Under 30 minutes
- "H" crochet hook
- tiny amount #4 worsted weight yarn
- embroidery needle for weaving in ends
- Ch 7.
- Dc in 3rd ch from hook and each ch until end.
- Ch 2, turn. 1 dc in next stitch and each until end.
- Repeat last step 4 times more for a total of 6 rows.
- Fold glove in half, ch 1, turn.
- Work 3 sc through both thicknesses, slip stitch in 2 stitches ONLY in layer closest to you (thumbhole) 1 more sc through both thicknesses. Fasten off, weave in ends, turn right side out.
- All set!:)
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.