Making Fan Pattern Fingerless Gloves
This is a page about making fan patterned fingerless gloves
. Many people love fingerless gloves because they keep your hands warm while allowing you to use your fingers freely. These crocheted fingerless gloves are the perfect combination of beauty and functionality.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
These work up quickly, are very inexpensive to make and would be great gifts! The fan pattern is not difficult, and it looks very feminine. Plus your hands will be free to text, put on your lipstick or whatever you need to do! :)
**Will fit teen-adult.
Total Time: About an hour
- "I" crochet hook
- small amount #4 worsted weight yarn
- embroidery needle for weaving in ends
- Ch 23.
- Work (2dc, ch1, 2dc) in 5th ch from hook, *skip 3 ch, (2dc, ch1, 2, dc) in next ch, repeat from * to last 2 ch, skip 1 ch, 1dc in last ch.
- Ch3 turn, skip 1st 3 dc*(2dc, ch1, 2 dc) in ch space, skip next 4 dc, repeat from*, skip last 2 dc, 1 dc in space between turn ch and dc.
- Repeat last step 8 times more.
- Fold glove in half lengthwise, ch1. Work 8 sc through both thicknesses, work 5 sc through the layer closest to you ONLY (this is creating your thumb opening), work 10 sc through both thicknesses again. Fasten off.
- Weave in ends and enjoy!