Making Crochet Wrister Fingerless Gloves
Crocheted fingerless wrister gloves are handy to have when the temperature drops during the Winter. This is a page about making crochet wrister fingerless gloves
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
These would be great for work or school! You need full use of your fingers to write, etc., yet need a little extra warmth and style. If you go fast, you can make a pair in 30 minutes. What an inexpensive yet useful gift these would make. Or just make them for yourself, 1 in every color.:) They use a simple double crochet, so you don't have to be an expert by any means. Quick, easy and fun.
**Will fit teen-adult.
Total Time: 30 minutes
- "I" crochet hook
- small amount #4 worsted weight yarn
- embroidery needle for weaving in ends
- Ch 16.
- 1dc in 3rd ch from hook and each until end.
- Ch 2, turn. 1 dc in next dc and each dc until end. Repeat this step 12 times.
- Fold your glove in half lengthwise and ch1.
- Work 6 sc through both thicknesses, work 6 slip stitch through the layer closest to you ONLY, (this is creating the thumb opening), work 3 sc through both thicknesses again. Fasten off and weave in ends.
November 26, 20150 found this helpful
I love all of the details Missy.