Crocheted Ruffled Fingerless Gloves
Including a fancy ruffle on your crocheted fingerless gloves make them more unique and eye-catching. This is a page about crocheted ruffled fingerless gloves
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Total Time: Around 3 hours.
- "I" crochet hook
- around 150 yards #4 worsted weight yarn
- embroidery needle for weaving in ends
- Ch 14.
- 1 dc in 2nd ch from hook, * 1 sc in next ch, 1 dc in next ch, repeat from * until end.
- Ch 1, turn. Skip 1st dc, * 1 dc in sc, 1 sc in dc, repeat from *, ending with 1 dc in the turning ch.
- Repeat last step until your work is 7" tall.
- Fold in half, ch 1, turn.
- Work 9 sc through both thicknesses, 3 slip stitches through the layer closest to you only, 2 sc through both thicknesses. Fasten off.
- Turn your glove right side out. On the top edge, join a coordinating yarn with a sc, work a total of 26 sc around the top edge. Join to your first sc.
- Ch 1, 1 sc in same space as your ch, 1 sc in each sc around, join.
- Repeat last step 4 times more, for a total of 6 sc rows. Fasten off yarn.
- With a new color, attach yarn with a slip stitch to the last sc. Ch 3, 5 dc in same space as ch, *skip 2 sc, 6 dc in next sc, repeat from*until the end. Join with a slip st to your first ch 3. You should have a total of 9 "fans". Fasten off and weave in ends.
- Now do it all over again so that both your hands are warm:) All set!
March 11, 20180 found this helpful
Love these!!! Thank you!