Crocheted Beanie Hat for an American Girl Doll
Silver Post Medal for All Time! 293 Posts
December 10, 2015
This will fit an American Girl doll, or any 18" doll remake. Winter is upon us, even dolly needs to stay warm!:)
Total Time: About 30 minutes
- "I" crochet hook
- small amount #4 worsted weight yarn
- embroidery needle for weaving in ends
- Ch 5, join.
- Ch 3, 11 dc in your ring, join with a slip stitch to your ch 3.
- Ch 3, work 1 dc in the same space as your ch 3, 2 dc in each stitch around. Join with a slip stitch to your ch 3.
- Ch 3, work 1 dc in the same space as your ch 3, *1 dc in the next stitch, 2 dc in the next stitch,* Repeat steps between ** until end of row. Join with a slip stitch your ch 3.
- Ch 3, work 1 dc in NEXT stitch, 1 dc in each stitch until end, join.
- Repeat last step 3 times more.
- Ch 1, work 1 sc in same space as ch 1, 1 sc in each of next 2 stitches. *Sc decrease over the next 2 stitches, 1 sc in each of the next 3 stitches.* Repeat steps between ** until end. Fasten off and weave in ends.
- You may add a flower, or leave as is. All done!:)
December 8, 20160 found this helpful
Great pattern, super easy, works up fast. Turns out so cute. Thanks for sharing
February 28, 20180 found this helpful
if you keep increasing after step 4 (example: row 5: 2dc in st 1dc in next two st) until you get a circle the size of your head. then dc intil it goes down enough and finally do the decrease row. You get a beret for adults/kids!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.