Crocheted Beanie Hat for an American Girl Doll
Making crochet doll clothing accessories is usually quick, fun, and easy. Even the doll's owner may be able to make some too. This is a page about crocheted beanie hat for an American Girl doll.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This will fit an American Girl doll, or any 18" doll remake. Winter is upon us, even dolly needs to stay warm!:)
Total Time: About 30 minutes
- "I" crochet hook
- small amount #4 worsted weight yarn
- embroidery needle for weaving in ends
- Ch 5, join.
- Ch 3, 11 dc in your ring, join with a slip stitch to your ch 3.
- Ch 3, work 1 dc in the same space as your ch 3, 2 dc in each stitch around. Join with a slip stitch to your ch 3.
- Ch 3, work 1 dc in the same space as your ch 3, *1 dc in the next stitch, 2 dc in the next stitch,* Repeat steps between ** until end of row. Join with a slip stitch your ch 3.
- Ch 3, work 1 dc in NEXT stitch, 1 dc in each stitch until end, join.
- Repeat last step 3 times more.
- Ch 1, work 1 sc in same space as ch 1, 1 sc in each of next 2 stitches. *Sc decrease over the next 2 stitches, 1 sc in each of the next 3 stitches.* Repeat steps between ** until end. Fasten off and weave in ends.
- You may add a flower, or leave as is. All done!:)
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.