Making Crochet Scarves for Barbie Dolls
This is a page about making crochet scarves for Barbie dolls
. A quick crochet project that uses up yarn scrapes and will please a young doll owner.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Here are a couple quick and cute scarf ideas for Barbie's pretty little neck. With a few scraps of yarn and your hook, Barbie will be accessorized in no time!:)
Total Time: Under half hour for both
- "I" crochet hook
- tiny amounts #4 worsted weight yarn
- embroidery needle
- Curly Scarf: Ch 25.
- Work 3 sc in second ch from hook and each until end, fasten off and weave in ends.
- Flat Scarf: Ch 24, fasten off leaving a long tail, approximately 5" long.
- Attach a coordinating color and work 1 sc in each ch until end, fasten off, leaving a long tail.
- Repeat last step.
- Trim your ends so they are all the same length. Separate the individual strands from one another to create frilly fringes.
- All set!