Making a Crochet Ponytail Hat for a Barbie Doll
Barbie will keep her ponytail swinging and her head warm with this cute little hat. This is a page about making a crochet ponytail hat for a Barbie doll
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Barbie can stay warm and keep her hair out of her face at the same time!:)
Total Time: Under 20 minutes
- "H" crochet hook
- small rubberband
- embroidery needle
- Twist a small rubberband in half.
- Your first round will be crocheted around the rubberband itself. See?
- Crochet 12 sc, join.
- Ch 1, 1 sc in same space as ch, *1 sc in each of the next 2 stitches, 2 sc in the next stitch,* repeat steps between ** around, join.
- Ch 1, 1 sc in next stitch and each around, join to ch.
- Repeat last step 3 times more.
- Ch 1, slip stitch in next stitch and each around, join. Fasten off and weave in ends.
- All set!
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.