Crocheted Slippers for American Girl Doll
If you like to crochet doll clothing, then this project is for you. This is a page about crocheted slippers for American Girl doll
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
These will fit an American Girl doll or any 18" doll remake. Make these fast and cute slippers for your baby!
Total Time: Under 1 hour
- "I" crochet hook
- tiny amount #4 worsted weight yarn
- embroidery needle for weaving in ends
- flatback gems
- glue gun
- Ch 4, join with a slip stitch to your first ch to make a ring.
- Ch 1, work 9 sc into your ring, join with a slip stitch to your first sc.
- Ch 1, work 2 sc in your ch 1 space, *1 sc in the next stitch, 2 sc in the next stitch,* repeat steps between ** until the end, join with a slip stitch in the first sc.
- Ch 1, sc in same space and each stitch until end. Join with a slip stitch to your first sc.
- Repeat last step 2 times more.
**You have just made the toe area of your slipper.**
- You will now make the heel area of your slipper. Ch 1, sc in same space as your ch and in the next 9 stitches.
- Ch 1, turn. 1 sc in same space as ch 1 and each stitch until end.
- Repeat last step 4 times more for a total of 6 heel rows.
- With the outsides of your heel together, line the ends up so that you can join them.
- Attach yarn with a slip stitch and work 5 slip stitch through both thicknesses to join.
- Turn your slipper right side out again and attach your yarn with a sc at the back of the heel.
- Work a total of 15 sc around the foot opening, join with a slip stitch to your first sc.
- Leave as is, or glue something pretty to the top, yay! :)