Making a Crocheted Headband for an American Girl Doll
Accessorize your child's favorite doll with this pretty headband. This is a guide about making a crocheted headband for an American girl doll
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This will fit an American Girl doll, or any 18" doll remake. Just a little bling for her cute little head.
Total Time: 20 minutes or less
- tiny amount #4 worsted weight yarn
- "I" crochet hook
- 3 flatback gems
- glue gun
- embroidery needle for weaving in ends
- Ch 5.
- Dc in 3rd ch from hook and each until end.
- Ch 2, turn. 1 dc in each stitch until end.
- Repeat last step 19 times more, for a total of 21 rows.
- Fold headband in half, lining up short ends.
- Work 4 sc through both thicknesses to join your headband into a circle.
- Fasten off, weave in ends. Glue 3 gems to the top.
- She's all ready to go!
In These Guides