Buying Borax Powder

Where can I find borax powder in Mauritius?

By Adrien from Mauritius

Answers:

Buying Borax Powder

I just purchased three boxes yesterday at Super Walmart. They are in with the Shout and fabric softeners. They only had one row on the bottom shelf so you really have to look. At $2.98 per box it was a steal since I'm using it to deal with the fleas. (05/16/2010)

By MaryP1197

Buying Borax Powder

Oh, the box may not look like the picture further down on this post. The same product now comes in a white box, much more modern looking. If you go to the company's website you can get a $.35 coupon too. (05/16/2010)

By MaryP1197

Buying Borax Powder

I had the same problem since I live on an island in the Mediterranean and its unavailable here. Having it shipped to you isn't worth it since the box is so heavy it would cost you a fortune! If you need it for laundry purposes, I've found that substituting Oxymagic or even Napisan powder will do the trick. (05/19/2010)

By cett

Buying Borax Powder
Making Garlic Powder
Making Garlic Powder
Borax powder, with a measuring cup and spray bottle.
Cleaning With Borax
Borax
Buying Borax
Two bare feet.
Homemade Foot Powder
🎉
🎄