Cardboard For Easy Pet Cleanup

Get unlimited cardboard from fast food places. You can put some in your pet carrier under papers. Also put papers on cardboard in the area you keep pet, just in case it is not REALLY well house broken!

By Bill from Indiana

Cardboard For Easy Pet Cleanup

I have been using McD's fry boxes to move in - I have to buy shipping tape to "remake" them because here they fold them down flat and put them in a little fenced area on their parking lot! I will eventually get 2 or 3 emptied at a time and as I do, I will cut the tape and flatten them for easy storage!

By the way: I usually have great things to say about Dollar General but their shipping tape isn't worth it! It doesn't want to stick well to these fry boxes and I have seen it fall off! Save yourself the bother with their brand tape and get Scotch. Yes, it's higher priced but you won't end up with boxes breaking open! (11/08/2007)

By melody_yesterday

RE: Cardboard For Easy Pet Cleanup

Reusing Cardboard, Stack of Corrugated Cardboard
Reusing Cardboard
Uses For Cardboard Boxes
Uses for Cardboard Boxes
Making Cardboard Box Playhouses
Making Cardboard Box Playhouses
Cardboard Christmas tree photo from an earlier Thriftyfun project.
Making a Cardboard Christmas Tree
Robot Costume made with cardboard boxes
Costume Ideas Using a Cardboard Box