Carpet Stains Keep Coming Back

I have been trying to clean stains that my 1 yr old yorkie has left on my carpets. The stains seemed to be gone but within a few days they slowly started to come back. So I bought a large carpet cleaner. I thought if it was bigger it would work better. Yet the stains still come back. I thought my dog was just going in the same spot but it's the same stain! It's so frustrating! Can anyone please help?

By brod8479 from OH

Carpet Stains Keep Coming Back

It's more likely than not that the stain keeps seeping up from the padding or jute backing. If you are able, and have it in you to do it, you might want to pull the carpet up and back, steam clean the padding and the jute side of the carpet, let the padding and jute dry really well and then tack the carpet back down. Sorry it's not an easier solution than you were probably hoping for. :-( (06/18/2009)

By Deeli

Carpet Stains Keep Coming Back
grease stain on carpet
Cleaning Grease Stains on Carpet
Cleaning Carpet
Removing Vomit Stains from Carpet
Glass of Red Wine Spilled on Carpet
Removing Red Wine Stains from Carpet
Jug of used motor oil.
Removing Motor Oil Stains From Carpet