Cat with Urinary Tract Infection

How many times does a cat urinate in 24 hour period? I am trying to figure out if my cat has a UTI, because she is urinating outside her litter box.

By LisaAR

Answers:

Cat with Urinary Tract Infection

Please take your baby to the vet to find out if she does or doesn't. If she does it must be so painful for her and could lead to her death. (09/27/2009)

By Deeli

Cat with Urinary Tract Infection

Oh, and I forgot to post your bottom line question. Most cats only urinate two or three times a day. (09/28/2009)

By Deeli

Cat with Urinary Tract Infection

When a cat urinates outside the litter box, it is trying to tell you that there is a problem. Usually it is a UTI, but it could also be diabetes or even kidney failure. Please take her to the vet as soon as possible. (09/28/2009)

By sameoleme

Cat with Urinary Tract Infection

My cat used to urinate often, and I was afraid she had an UTI and someone told me to change from dry cat food to canned. When I did, the problem went away. Hope this helps. (09/29/2009)

By Linda

Cat with Urinary Tract Infection

You need to see a vet. My cat was peeing a lot. Found out he has diabetes and is now on insulin shots twice a day. Costs me about $50 a month for special food, insulin, needles, test strips, etc. Well worth it. (09/29/2009)

By catastrofy

Cat with Urinary Tract Infection
Treating and Vet Examining Cat
Treating and Preventing Urinary Tract Problems in Cats
oinment bottle
Treating a Staph Infection (Cellulitis)
Cat
Treating a Cat With Watery Eyes
🎉
🎄