City Bear, Country Bear Book Title

I'm looking for a book about bears. The specific story involved city bears and mountain bears and a snowstorm. The city bears learned that the mountain bears were really the ones who had it all figured out since the mountain bears had been living off natural resources and simple comforts.

A great book to start teaching thrifty living concepts to little ones, but for the life of me, I can't remember the title of that book. Anyone have an idea? The book would have been published in the late 70s/early 80s, I think. Thanks.

By countessj from Anchorage, Alaska

Answers:

City Bear, Country Bear Book Title

So far, I found on eBay "Town Teddy and Country Bear" written in 2004 for $3.99.

(11/11/2008)

By kghsave