Cleaning A Toaster Oven

What is the best way to clean inside the bottom of a toaster oven? All that dried on gunk. Help.

Patty

Answers:

Cleaning A Toaster Oven

I put a cup of ammonia in my big oven for 24 hours and the next day it has softened up enough to get the spills and grease off without too much trouble. You put the cup of ammonia in a cold oven and remove it before cleaning, pouring it back into your bottle of ammonia. Older spills take another application or two. You could also do this method in your toaster oven and I would think that the gunk would scrap off easily. This way you are not spraying any liquids on. I hope you are able to get it clean without too much work.

(02/13/2005)

By Anonymous

Cleaning A Toaster Oven

There is usually a "door" on the bottom of the toaster oven. If you open it you can brush the crumbs off. If messy spills are there you could soak the area with a wet sponge until the stuff is softened then wipe it clean. (02/14/2005)

By Babs

Cleaning a Toaster Oven
Cleaning a Toaster Oven
A messy toaster.
Cleaning a Toaster
Man cleaning the oven.
Homemade Oven Cleaner Recipes
Chocolate chip cookies and milk.
Making Cookies in a Toaster Oven
white toaster
Cleaning Melted Plastic From a Toaster
🎉
🎄
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on December 8, 2016 at 5:01:58 PM on 10.0.1.124 in 979 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.