Toaster Oven Nachos Recipe
This guide contains a toaster oven nachos recipe
. These toaster oven nachos are a quick and easy recipe for lunch or dinner. Customize them with your favorite toppings and enjoy.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
I am a huge fan of nachos whether it be nachos and just cheese, nachos with beef or chicken but at restaurants nachos cost around $10. Not including tip, tax, and drinks so making nachos at home is much more feasible and won't break the bank.
I calculated and divided everything out and it cost me less than $3.50 to make this snack.
Prep Time: 10-15 minutes
Cook Time: 5-10 minutes
Total Time: Less than 25 minutes
Yield: 1-2 people
- 1 tomato
- 1 avocado
- 1/4 red onion
- 1/2 bag tortilla chips 8oz
- 1/3 bag shredded cheese 8oz
- 1/2 serrano pepper
- 1 chicken breast
- 2 wedge lemon juice
- 2 stems cilantro
- Prep nacho toppings. Dice 1 tomato, red onions, and 1/4 of the serrano pepper. Slice the other 1/4 serrano pepper for garnishing on top, and thinly chop cilantro. Set aside in a bowl. Shred chicken.
- Line toaster sheet pan with foil. Pour a layer of your choice of tortilla chips.
- Add shredded cheese, the diced/minced ingredients earlier, shredded chicken, followed by another layer of tortilla chips and repeat until you're satisfied with the amount. Topping off the chips with some sliced serrano peppers.
- Bake for 5-10 minutes or until cheese has melted at 350 degrees on Bake.
- (Optional) In the meantime while baking the nachos, you can make your guacamole with an avocado. Cut avocado in half and remove the seed and create diced shapes. Scoop out the avocado in a bowl and using a fork, mush avocado. Then add splash of lime juice from the wedges of a lemon. Mush together until you get a guacamole constancy which will be used to top off the nachos. You can also pair with sour cream if you would like. Ready to serve.