Cleaning Vinyl Floor Tiles

I have new vinyl floor tiles, what do you clean them with, so they won't become dull?

Cleaning Vinyl Floor Tiles

I don't have new vinyl, or even fairly new, but all the recommendations that I've seen in the past weeks have said equal parts of Vinegar and Water. Nothing else. I used this solution on my hardwood floors and it cut the crud like you wouldn't believe. People swear by it, and well, it's inexpensive too. I buy a small bottle, and then it's easy to know the ratio 1:1. I fill it with water after emptying the vinegar. Best of Luck to You. (05/23/2005)

By CndyHnt

Cleaning Vinyl Floor Tiles

Thank you, CndyHnt (4), I'll try it! I had also heard about the vinegar, but I didn't believe it. (05/23/2005)

By Edna Diaz

Floor cleaning tools like mop, rags, etc. displayed on vinyl tile floor
Cleaning Vinyl Floors
Removing Moss from Asphalt Roof Tiles
Removing Moss from Asphalt Roof Tiles
Ceramic Floor Tile
Fixing Cracks in Ceramic Floor Tile
Scuffed Vinyl Flooring
Removing Scuffs from Vinyl Floors
Close up image of dog's water dish on wood plank vinyl flooring
Cleaning White Water Stains on Vinyl Flooring