Cleaning a Fiberglass Tub

I am trying to get my house together and my bathtub is a mess with so many stains. What can I use on a fiberglass tub? The enclosure part still seems fine.

By sb1234 from PA

Answers:

Cleaning a Fiberglass Tub

My favorite thing is "Scrubbing Bubbles" spray on bathroom cleaner. They also sell a knock-off at most Dollar Stores and I've been happy with this too. It requires no scrubbing. Simply spray it on and leave it to sit for 10 minutes then wipe it around and repeat. You should be able to just wipe off the grime with no scrubbing that will ruin your fiberglass.

Use care because some of the older fiberglass tubs have the color as a coating only on the outside (mine is like this). But if the color goes all the way through you may be able to use fingernail polish remover to clean the really bad areas. But I'd use care and try it on an out of the way place first. (06/30/2009)

By Cyinda

Cleaning a Fiberglass Tub

What about the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser? (07/01/2009)

By SnjMom

Cleaning a Fiberglass Tub

The ONLY product that I've found that cleans my fiberglass tub with the least amount of effort on my part is Kaboom. I use it with a scrub brush with a handle and a rag. (07/02/2009)

By bullfrogcorner

Cleaning a Fiberglass Tub

I use the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. It works great on just about anything. (07/02/2009)

By kathleen48

Woman Cleaning Bathtub
Cleaning a Fiberglass Tub
Claw Foot Tub in Bright Bathroom
Cleaning a Claw Foot Tub
Cleaning a Fiberglass Boat
Cleaning a Fiberglass Boat
Homemade Softscrub Cleaner Recipe, Photo of cleaning bucket and supplies.
Remove Soap Scum from Fiberglass
Hot Tub
Cleaning a Hot Tub
🎉
🎄