Using Alcohol for Cleaning a Fiberglass Tub

Category Bathroom
Alcohol can be safely used to clean stains and soap scum off of your fiberglass tubs. This is a guide about using alcohol for cleaning a fiberglass tub.

This is a tip on cleaning fiberglass tubs. I found that pouring alcohol (plain alcohol or Japanese Saki works well) straight on stained areas of your fiberglass tub will make cleaning easier. The dirt and soap scums drips right off!

By judy kirkpatrick from Empire, CA

Top Comment

I had an old fiberglass tub that was very old and was fighting trying to clean it. I finally went on the internet to see what I could find and I found ThriftyFun with an suggestion about using alcohol to clean it. Well, I tried it and to my amazement, it worked with little work from me. I will be cleaning my tub more often now. Thank you, ThriftyFun

Really works thank you thank you now I can get it clean thanks again

Very good ,easy and cheap.