Clean an Old Mirror With Rubbing Alcohol

Bronze Post Medal for All Time! 170 Posts

Cleaning a mirror with rubbing alcohol.I bought a large mirror at the Goodwill several months ago. No matter what I tried to clean it with, it still had streaks and spots that would not come off. Several family members tried to clean it for me, but nothing worked. I thought I was going to have to replace it but then I remembered a old fashioned way to clean mirrors from years ago.

Just put some rubbing alcohol on a paper towel or soft cloth and rub on mirror. It will be clean and spot free with little rubbing. You can also clean your mirrors in the bathrooms and the faucets. It eliminates germs on many surfaces and cleans them for little cost. You can clean your phone, counter-tops, and many other things. You can get a bottle for less than a dollar. Try it, it really works!

By dorothy wedenoja from New Creek, WV

Home and Garden Cleaning GlassJanuary 15, 2017
🎄
🎉
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Clean-an-Old-Mirror-With-Rubbing-Alcohol.html