Cleaning the Oven

How do I get an oven clean? I have already used Easy Off on both hot and cold oven. It still isn't clean. This was a brand new oven 3 months ago! I can't imagine how the tenant did this! Any other ideas?

By Linda from Orange, CT

Cleaning the Oven

The oven is most likely as 'clean' as it's going to get by now and, sadly, the stains are set in and simply are not removable. I feel for you because I've been a landlord in your position before but short of suing the former tenant for a new stove (which is a really tough case to win for stains) the stains will just forever be there now. :-( (12/01/2010)

By Deeli

Cleaning the Oven
Keeping Your Oven Clean, Young Woman Cleaning her Oven
Keeping Your Oven Clean
Man cleaning the oven.
Homemade Oven Cleaner Recipes
Unseasoned Dutch Oven
Seasoning a Dutch Oven