Cleaning the Oven

How do I get an oven clean? I have already used Easy Off on both hot and cold oven. It still isn't clean. This was a brand new oven 3 months ago! I can't imagine how the tenant did this! Any other ideas?

By Linda from Orange, CT

Answers:

Cleaning the Oven

The oven is most likely as 'clean' as it's going to get by now and, sadly, the stains are set in and simply are not removable. I feel for you because I've been a landlord in your position before but short of suing the former tenant for a new stove (which is a really tough case to win for stains) the stains will just forever be there now. :-( (12/01/2010)

By Deeli