Cleome Flowers

Cleome Flowers
Cleome Flowers

Cleome is one of the easiest flowers to grow from seed. Not only that, you have a lot of free flowers the next year and they reseed themselves.

By Elaine from Iowa

Cleome Flowers

I love them also. I had some white and pink ones comes up in an odd spot. Don't know how they got there. (09/10/2007)

Cleome Flowers

Unusual, but really beautiful. thanks! (09/10/2007)

By kimhis

Cleome Flowers

Do these grow in Florida?
Thanks (09/13/2007)

By Lorraine

Cleome Flowers

I love them too. And you are right they come up all over the place, I had them in my tomato garden this year. But, they are pretty easy to identify, so you can pull up the the ones that are in a less than desirable spots. The last couple of years I have even had some grow up from the gravel under my

Trish in CT (09/14/2007)

By GirlNumber5

RE: Cleome Flowers

Cleome Flowers

These are beautiful! Where do I get the seeds? vickiebivins AT (09/15/2007)

By Vickie

Garden: Cleome
Garden: Cleome
Growing your own wedding flowers.
Growing Your Own Wedding Flowers
Selecting Valentine's Day Flowers, A bouquet of fresh cut roses for Valentine's Day
Selecting Valentine's Day Flowers
growing snap dragons from seed
Growing Flowers from Seed
Growing Cleome
Growing Cleome