Browsing: Coed 12th Birthday Party Ideas

Share a SolutionAsk a Question

Coed 12th Birthday Party Ideas

Planning a successful and fun coed party for your 12 year old can be a challenge. This is a guide about coed 12th birthday party ideas.

12th Birthday Party
Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

September 27, 2007 Flag

I need twelfth Birthday party ideas? It would be a big boy-girl party. Any Ideas?

Theresa from Calgary, Alberta

Editor's Note: ThriftyFun does not allow membership to people who are under 15 years old, as some pages may contain unsuitable content. Parents are welcome to post feedback with their children.

Answer This QuestionWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I am looking for fun ways to be closer to my 11, 9 and 6 two girls and a boy, on the weekends and short fun during the week.

I need an idea my party is today and tomorrow, I need help seriously big time. I am turning twelve and I don't know what to do i am going to a movie with 4 of my friends 4 the party. we are playing freeze dance and other games. It is a slumber party! I need to get ideas for the morning. I already have go to church (we are catholic) then eat breakfast but I don't know what to do after it!

You could always have boys and girls come over and play Wii, watch movies, play board games, or spin the bottle. That was what I was thinking when I was young!

Birthday is in 14 days need a idea

1. Go to water park 2. Trampolin park and go home with friends and watch a movie 3. Go out to dinner 4. You could go to the movies.

December 30, 2013 Flag

I have a daughter whose 12th is coming up fast and when I asked what she wanted to do she said that she didn't know. She does want something with her five best friends, three of which are male. Her birthday is in the winter time and most of the ideas I have found that she has liked are outdoor pool parties, which we can not do. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you,
Marissa

By Marissa

Go to the salon.

February 6, 2006 Flag

I need help with games for a 12th birthday. I have some, but I would like to have more games to do with my pool, and I need games we can play inside too.

Samantha from Dallas, Texas

You can have a duck race in the pool, using rubber ducks and each player can only move the duck by pushing it with their nose while they swim the lenght of the pool.

Marco Polo, honestly I forgot how to play but maybe you can do a Google search to find out. I used to play it all the time when I was younger. Or try a Google search for swimming pool games. Or, maybe a thriftyfun search for party games. In fact I see some down below in Related Links. Have a very happy birthday!

We had a contest where each person won a prize (related to the pool: Sunglasses, toys, squirt guns, floaties, bags, flip flops-from the dollar store, etc.)

Pencil Dive, biggest splash, smallest splash, craziest jump, dance move "dive", longest under water, longest swim, back float, dead mans float, etc...

great fun (and these were 12 year old girls!)

February 21, 2011 Flag

I'm hosting my daughter's 12th birthday party. The boys her age just like to run around but my daughter doesn't want to do a party with sports in it. What activities can I do that girls and boys like?

By superloulou12 from Geneva, Switzerland

Answers:

Coed 12th Birthday Ideas

I can't think of any kid anywhere who doesn't enjoy music, and I hear the limbo is coming back in vogue. And it's easy, all you need is a long stick like a meter stick or dowel rod.
And, I don't know if they have games like Twister where you are, but that was a favorite in my house as I was growing up in Indianapolis, Indiana, USA. (06/21/2009)

By JustPlainJo

Holidays and Parties Parties BirthdayFebruary 6, 2013
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party Ideas
12th Birthday Party
12th Birthday Party Ideas for Boys
13 year old gift ideas
12th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls
A plate of sushi at a Japanese themed birthday party.
Japanese Themed Birthday Party Ideas
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on September 23, 2016 at 6:25:11 PM on 10.0.2.166 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.