Coed 12th Birthday Party Ideas

Category Birthday
12th Birthday Party
Planning a successful and fun coed party for your 12 year old can be a challenge. This is a guide about coed 12th birthday party ideas.

I need twelfth Birthday party ideas? It would be a big boy-girl party. Any Ideas?

Theresa from Calgary, Alberta

Editor's Note: ThriftyFun does not allow membership to people who are under 15 years old, as some pages may contain unsuitable content. Parents are welcome to post feedback with their children.

Answer Was this helpful? 1

You could always have boys and girls come over and play Wii, watch movies, play board games, or spin the bottle. That was what I was thinking when I was young!

Birthday is in 14 days need a idea

Anonymous

1. Go to water park 2. Trampolin park and go home with friends and watch a movie 3. Go out to dinner 4. You could go to the movies.

I have a daughter whose 12th is coming up fast and when I asked what she wanted to do she said that she didn't know. She does want something with her five best friends, three of which are male. Her birthday is in the winter time and most of the ideas I have found that she has liked are outdoor pool parties, which we can not do. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you,

Marissa

By Marissa

Answer Was this helpful? 1

Go to the salon.

I need help with games for a 12th birthday. I have some, but I would like to have more games to do with my pool, and I need games we can play inside too.

Samantha from Dallas, Texas

You can have a duck race in the pool, using rubber ducks and each player can only move the duck by pushing it with their nose while they swim the lenght of the pool.

Marco Polo, honestly I forgot how to play but maybe you can do a Google search to find out. I used to play it all the time when I was younger. Or try a Google search for swimming pool games. Or, maybe a thriftyfun search for party games. In fact I see some down below in Related Links. Have a very happy birthday!

We had a contest where each person won a prize (related to the pool: Sunglasses, toys, squirt guns, floaties, bags, flip flops-from the dollar store, etc.)

Pencil Dive, biggest splash, smallest splash, craziest jump, dance move "dive", longest under water, longest swim, back float, dead mans float, etc...

great fun (and these were 12 year old girls!)

I have a sister who is turning twelve and she doesn't know what to do for her birthday. She is inviting some of her best buds (3 of which are boys) and doesn't know what boys and girls would like. Any ideas? :/

By Anna from Stonehaven, UK

I'm hosting my daughter's 12th birthday party. The boys her age just like to run around but my daughter doesn't want to do a party with sports in it. What activities can I do that girls and boys like?

By superloulou12 from Geneva, Switzerland

Answers:

Coed 12th Birthday Ideas

I can't think of any kid anywhere who doesn't enjoy music, and I hear the limbo is coming back in vogue. And it's easy, all you need is a long stick like a meter stick or dowel rod.

And, I don't know if they have games like Twister where you are, but that was a favorite in my house as I was growing up in Indianapolis, Indiana, USA. (06/21/2009)

By JustPlainJo