Question
Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Coed 12th Birthday Party Ideas

0 0EmailFollow
Pin It
12th Birthday Party

Planning a successful and fun coed party for your 12 year old can be a challenge. This is a guide about coed 12th birthday party ideas.

Here are questions related to Coed 12th Birthday Party Ideas.

Question: Ideas for Co-ed 12th Birthday

I have a daughter whose 12th is coming up fast and when I asked what she wanted to do she said that she didn't know. She does want something with her five best friends, three of which are male. Her birthday is in the winter time and most of the ideas I have found that she has liked are outdoor pool parties, which we can not do. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you,
Marissa

By Marissa

Question: Coed 12th Birthday Ideas

I have a sister who is turning twelve and she doesn't know what to do for her birthday. She is inviting some of her best buds (3 of which are boys) and doesn't know what boys and girls would like. Any ideas? :/

By Anna from Stonehaven, UK

Question: 12th Birthday Ideas With Boys & Girls

I need twelfth Birthday party ideas? It would be a big boy-girl party. Any Ideas?

Theresa from Calgary, Alberta

Editor's Note: ThriftyFun does not allow membership to people who are under 15 years old, as some pages may contain unsuitable content. Parents are welcome to post feedback with their children.

Most Recent Answer

By jessicablakemore12101/31/2014

Birthday is in 14 days need a idea

Solutions: Coed 12th Birthday Party Ideas

Do you have knowledge about this guide topic? Feel free to share a solution!

Thrifty Fun has been around so long that many of our pages have been reset several times. Archives are older versions of the page and the feedback that was provided then.

Archive: Coed 12th Birthday Ideas

I'm hosting my daughter's 12th birthday party. The boys her age just like to run around but my daughter doesn't want to do a party with sports in it. What activities can I do that girls and boys like?

By superloulou12 from Geneva, Switzerland

RE: Coed 12th Birthday Ideas

I can't think of any kid anywhere who doesn't enjoy music, and I hear the limbo is coming back in vogue. And it's easy, all you need is a long stick like a meter stick or dowel rod. And, I don't know if they have games like Twister where you are, but that was a favorite in my house as I was growing up in Indianapolis, Indiana, USA. (06/21/2009)

By JustPlainJo