Inexpensive 12th Birthday Party Ideas

Category Birthday
Birthday parties, especially if many kids are invited, can become expensive affairs very easily. This is a guide about inexpensive 12th birthday party ideas.

I need a birthday idea asap, but one that is cheap and not in the house because it's not that big. If there are bday ideas for a small house, I really want to know. Thanx.

By bdi

Answers

Best Answer

Try bowling or a picnic at the park with her friends.

Best Answer

If your sister wants to have a party with the family and she is not too girly, you could take her to try something at a shooting range or get her to try paintball.

If she is more on the girly side of things, you could do what most people do, take them to a spa, or even make your own little spa.

Best Answer

I am having a party in a few months and I thought of a neon party. You can hang out with friends in the dark and use lots of glow sticks. The best thing is, it's cheap and you can do it in a small room

Best Answer

One thing I did for my birthday was a chefs cook off. We got into teams and had to make something from scratch with the few ingredients we had.

It was surprisingly not to0 pricey and it was the best party I ever had.

My daughter is turning 12 in just two weeks. She wants to have a party with some of her new friends that she has made from secondary school. I would like to keep it cheap.
Thanks.

Answers

Best Answer

Birthday ideas.

Step 1
I would do a movie night theme.

Step 2
You can decorate using a movie theme the stuff can be bought at the dollar store.

Step 3
Serve hamburgs and hot dogs maybe a couple of salads.

Step 4
When it comes time to watch the movie make popcorn give each child a box with popcorn,drink,and a box of movie candy.

Step 5
Make a cardboard sign that has number 13 on it you can paint it or glitter it.

Step 6
Make cupcakes instead of buying a cake really inexpensive to make.

Step 7
For goody bags buy packs of nail polish and nail files,and nail polish remover, two packs of candy to give to the kid's.

Step 8
You can buy a nice table cloth at the dollar store and paper plates etc in your daughter's favorite colors.

Step 9
Here is a link to cheap ideas.http://thefruga … hday-party-ideas

My daughter is turning 12 and she wants to do something fun, but I want it cheap. She wants to have a sleep over, but our house is small. What should I do?

By Tyra