Inexpensive 12th Birthday Party Ideas?

Category Birthday
Birthday parties, especially if many kids are invited, can become expensive affairs very easily. This is a page about inexpensive 12th birthday party ideas.

I need a birthday idea asap, but one that is cheap and not in the house because it's not that big. If there are bday ideas for a small house, I really want to know. Thanx.

By bdi

Answers

Best Answer

Try bowling or a picnic at the park with her friends.

Best Answer

If your sister wants to have a party with the family and she is not too girly, you could take her to try something at a shooting range or get her to try paintball.

If she is more on the girly side of things, you could do what most people do, take them to a spa, or even make your own little spa.

Best Answer

I am having a party in a few months and I thought of a neon party. You can hang out with friends in the dark and use lots of glow sticks. The best thing is, it's cheap and you can do it in a small room

Best Answer

One thing I did for my birthday was a chefs cook off. We got into teams and had to make something from scratch with the few ingredients we had.

It was surprisingly not to0 pricey and it was the best party I ever had.

My daughter is turning 12 in just two weeks. She wants to have a party with some of her new friends that she has made from secondary school. I would like to keep it cheap.
Thanks.

Answers

Best Answer

Birthday ideas.

Step 1
I would do a movie night theme.

Step 2
You can decorate using a movie theme the stuff can be bought at the dollar store.

Step 3
Serve hamburgs and hot dogs maybe a couple of salads.

Step 4
When it comes time to watch the movie make popcorn give each child a box with popcorn,drink,and a box of movie candy.

Step 5
Make a cardboard sign that has number 13 on it you can paint it or glitter it.

Step 6
Make cupcakes instead of buying a cake really inexpensive to make.

Step 7
For goody bags buy packs of nail polish and nail files,and nail polish remover, two packs of candy to give to the kid's.

Step 8
You can buy a nice table cloth at the dollar store and paper plates etc in your daughter's favorite colors.

Step 9
Here is a link to cheap ideas.thefrugalgirls.com/frugal-birthday-party-ideas

I have 8 kids, but tomorrow is my daughter's birthday and need some cheap ideas.

Answers

Build your own Taco party....fast and inexpensive! Kids can pick what they want, meat, cheese, everything, nothing, shells only etc.

Add some lemonade or an inexpensive soda pop and cupcakes and enjoy!!!

Make your own English muffin pizzas, and decorate your own cupcakes.

Pizza party,Ice cream party!!

Do you have access to an indoor pool or heated pool? Any discounts for bowling? Can't go wrong with a pizza party with dessert? Maybe homemade cake from a box?

Run to the dollar store and buy some party decorations. They are cheap and a lot of fun too. Now for food, you can make pigs in a blanket which is simple hot dogs rolled in bisque dough and baked in the oven.

Make you own punch for the kids to drink and also make a cake or cup cakes for the party. You can make some other finger foods like English muffin pizzas, corn dogs, or even hamburgers. Get some chips and prezzles to put out in a bowl for the kids to snack on.

My daughter is turning 12 and she wants to do something fun, but I want it cheap. She wants to have a sleep over, but our house is small. What should I do?

By Tyra

Answers

Let the girls bring sleeping bags and sleep on your floor. Have them make their own pizzas, have cake, ice cream and soda, and rent a movie. Fun and inexpensive.

Holidays and Parties Parties BirthdayJuly 31, 2017
😷
📓
🐛
😎
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Inexpensive-12th-Birthday-Party-Ideas-1.html