Crafts Using Fleece Scraps

There are many fun crafts that can be make using your leftover fleece scraps. This is a guide about crafts using fleece scraps.

Craft Using Fleece
Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

This is a guide about making a fleece hair bow. Easy to work with fleece fabric is a good choice for making a cute child's hair bow.

Making a Fleece Hair Bow

CommentMoreRead More...Was this helpful?Helpful? Yes

If you love to work with polar fleece, like I do, you'll have plenty of scraps. I cut them into 9 inch squares and use as a dishcloth. I was so surprised at how absorbent they are.

By Sheryl from Hesperia, MI

I have little squares of fleece leftover from making blankets. Any suggestions for uses?

Connie from Owosso

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I use my scraps to make teddy bears to donate to law enforcement agencies to give to kids who have been in accidents or domestic abuse situations. They're nothing fancy, but they're soft and cuddly. It gives kids something to hold on to. I found a simple one piece pattern on the internet. Cut two pieces the same for front and back. I bought eyes and noses since I was afraid to use buttons. The features could be embroidered if you wanted to. I used my copier to enlarge/reduce the pattern to use with different size scraps. To dress up the bears I put a ribbon bow around the neck and tacked it several places to keep it in place.

Read More Answers...

I always make cute little things out of fleece, which I love the feel of. There are always little bits left after making no sew fleece mini pillows.

I take the little bit of fleece, and cut little legs on either side of the little scrap, and then pull it to stretch it. It looks like a little bug. You can draw eyes on them or just leave them.

They are a big hit with the little kids and the animals try to steal them all the time.

Finished bug on laptop palm rest.
    Piece of pink fleece.Cutting legs down the length of the piece.View of finished bug from underside.
    CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

What can I use fleece scrapes for?

By dd

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I use mine for making rag rug pictures.

Crafts AdviceJune 1, 2013
    Making Fleece Hand Warmers
    Making Fleece Hand Warmers
    Fleece Fabric
    Making a Fleece Doll Blanket
    two fleece puppy pillows
    Making Scrap Fleece Puppy Pillows
    Fleece Hat, Gloves and Scarf
    Crafts Using Fleece
    © 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on April 29, 2016 at 7:06:54 AM on 10.0.1.54 in 639 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.