Daycare Name Ideas

My mom is a Pastor and she needs a name for her new Daycare Center. Her name could be used, it is Katherine. Thanks for your help.

Jennifer from MS

Answers:

Daycare Name Ideas

How about Katy's Kids? (10/23/2008)

By Jessica

Daycare Name Ideas

Since your mom is a pastor, she might call it "Little Lambs".

(10/23/2008)

By KJ

Daycare Name Ideas

How about "Mama" Kate's Kinder Care. (10/23/2008)

By KELLYCAJUN

Daycare Name Ideas

How about "Kate's Loving Care" (KLC) or "God's Creation Generation", or maybe "Pastor's Pitter Patters". Whatever you name it, it will be a success with God as your guide. (10/23/2008)

By Irene

Daycare Name Ideas

"Katie's Kiddies" (10/24/2008)

By kathykats

Daycare Name Ideas

Whatever name you decide to use, please refer to it as a Child Care Center and not a Day Care Center. Day care infers that its like a storage facility where you store kids til you go to pick them up. Child Care infers that the children are not only cared for, but also loved, cherished, and nourished. It can make all the difference in the world.

We have a child care center locally that is in the Presbyterian Church. Its called Trinity Child Care Center, I think. But I like the name Little Lambs Child Care Center. I wish I could come up with something that says "let the children come unto me." I think for sure I'd use that as a motto or subtitle.

With many warm regards and love (10/24/2008)

By Carol in PA

Daycare Name Ideas

"Kat's Kradle" and "Katherine's Kiddie Korner "(10/26/2008)

By Jessie -Lou

Young Boy at Daycare
Name Ideas for a Childcare Business
Living room with nice interior design.
Name Ideas for Interior Design Businesses
Home Decor Shop
Name Ideas for a Home Decor Shop
Children at a daycare.
Saving Money on Daycare
Choosing Baby Names
Choosing a Baby Name
🎄