Decorating Ideas for a High School Sports Banquet.

If anyone has any ideas for a Sports Banquet, please let me know.

Answers:

I have created centerpieces using candles as bases. Glitter pipe cleaners of school colors were inserted into candle (I had to carve a little hole in each with steak knife). Styrofoam stars were spray painted to school colors and stuck on ends of pipe cleaners. Pipe cleaners were would in spirals and placed in between stars. Usually 3 stars per candle and 5 spirals. (09/20/2004)

By Cathy

One idea that our church does when honoring the graduates is to do a table with each participant bringing their pictures, awards and trophies, some will bring them framed, some won't. This gives each individual the chance to display their pictures and accomplishments. You may use this idea for your sports banquet. Good luck (04/07/2005)

By MamawKC

I purchased the large Hershey's candybars (cost .99 ea. on sale, 1.99 not on sale). Wrapped 2 per table - in school colors. I also purchased curling ribbon to tie bars together like a gift. Filled latex balloons (school colors) with helium. Tied 3 balloons (per table) with curling ribbon to the candy bars (about 3' off table). Gave centerpiece away at end of program to 1 'winner' per table. Also used small colored bags filled with candy in place of candy bars. (11/14/2005)

By XC Runner's Mom

We do a more formal banquet for the entire year. A nice way to add fresh flowers to your table is to go to any garden center and get a flower that is your school color, at least one color. For Example: Our colors are blue and gold. So I try to find a gold/yellow flower and maybe some white. Usually, they are pretty cheap, maybe .50-$1.00. Then purchase tissue paper and wrap it around they planter. In my case, I would buy blue paper and maybe a gold ribbon to tie onto it. These are really cute and you can give them away at the end of the night, and they can plant them in their own gardens at home. (05/02/2006)

By Maria

High School Banquet Decorations
Sports Jerseys
Making a Sports Jersey Quilt
A variety of sports equipment
Saving Money on Sports Equipment for School
soccer ball sculpture
Decorating a Bedroom With a Sports Theme
cheerleaders holding up pons
Cheerleader Banquet Decoration Ideas
🎉
🎄