Decorating Tables For A Buffet

I'm having a buffet party. How do I decorate the dining tables since the plates, napkins, silverware, etc will be on the buffet table. I was thinking of placing doilies in place of the plates. Any ideas?

L.A.D from Pasadena, CA

Decorating Tables For A Buffet

I would sprinkle confetti on the tables and be sure to use a centerpiece. I like your idea of using doilies, too. (07/17/2007)

By cheapo

Decorating Tables For A Buffet

I have attended lots of buffet meals in formal gowns and find that balancing all the utensils, etc. Dangerous! Do set the tables with napkins and silverware so we don't have to carry it with a full plate of goodies too. (04/07/2008)

By OrahLee

Boxes spelling "LOVE" displayed on a dessert buffet
Decorating a Buffet Table
Raccoon in park trash bin with plastic bag in its mouth.
Keeping Raccoons Out of the Trash
A picture of the Eiffel Tower.
Decorating a Room With a Paris Theme
Cash Tip Left UNder Water Glass at Pizza Restaurant
Getting Good Tips Waiting Tables
Feng Shui Decorating, Feng Shui Decorating
Feng Shui Decorating