Orange Chicken Recipes

Gold Post Medal for All Time! 846 Posts

Closeup of Chinese orange chicken with orange slices on top.A nice combination of sweet citrus and pungent ginger.

Directions:

In a small bowl, combine all ingredients except for the chicken. Place chicken in a single layer in an 11x7 inch baking dish. Spoon one half of the marinade over the top of the chicken. Cover and refrigerate overnight.

Remove from the refrigerator and sit at room temperature for about a half hour.

Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 1 hour, but baste with remaining marinade after a half hour.

By Deeli from Richland, WA

9 More Recipes

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these recipes. If you have made this recipe please submit a photo and let us know how it worked. Or, add your own recipe variation.

This is really good, my sons really liked it.

Bronze Post Medal for All Time! 203 Posts

Combine rice, orange juice, water and salt in a 2- to 3-quart saucepan. Heat to boiling; stir once or twice. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 15 minutes.

Bronze Post Medal for All Time! 162 Posts

I made this for dinner the other night and it was really good. I liked the contrast between the orange juice and balsamic vinegar in the sauce.

Balsamic Orange Chicken

Gold Post Medal for All Time! 677 Posts

A delicious, tasty meal. Very easy and fast. I made brown rice in the pot earlier in the day to go with it. I halved the meat, but made the same amount of sauce.

Next time I will use the amount of meat specified in the recipe to get more leftovers.

Orange Chicken on rice with broccoli on plate

Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,246 Posts

I was craving orange chicken but didn't want to deal with goopy batters or frying, so I threw together a whole chicken with oranges and some spice. It was SO good. I urge you to try this!

Spicy Orange Roasted Chicken

This tangy crockpot chicken recipe is good served over rice with broccoli.

Orange Glazed Chicken Breasts

Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 5,887 Posts

In frying pan, mix the olive oil and add butter together. Dredge the chicken in the breading and add it to the pan to brown.

Slice the orange in 1/2 and squeeze the juice over the chicken. Let this brown and turn the chicken.

Arrange chicken breasts in 9x13 inch baking dish and pour dressing over chicken. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Remove breasts from dressing.

Marinate chicken pieces in garlic, orange and spices to make this delicious dinner. It's fancy enough for a dinner party but easy enough for weeknights.

Spicy Orange Garlic Chicken with salad on plate

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Food and Recipes Recipes Meats ChickenAugust 21, 2011
📓
🌻
😎
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Orange-Chicken-Recipes.html