Orange Glazed Chicken Breasts
Bronze Post Medal for All Time! 162 Posts
This tangy crockpot chicken recipe is good served over rice with broccoli.
Total Time: 7-9 hours on low; 4-6 hours on high
Yield: 6 servinge
Source: Recipe booklet that came with Rival Crock-Pot
- 6 oz can frozen orange juice concentrate, undiluted
- 1/2 tsp dried marjoram leaves
- 6 chicken breast halves, skin and excess fat removed
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 Tbsp corn starch
- Combine thawed orange juice and marjoram in shallow dish.
- Dip each breast in orange juice mixture and put in Crock-Pot.
- Pour remaining sauce over breasts.
- Cover; cook on low 7-9 hours (high 4-6 hours)
- Before serving, remove chicken breasts from Crock-Pot. Turn on High and Cover
- Mix water and cornstarch. Stir into liquid in Crock-Pot and cover with lid slightly ajar. Cook until thick and bubbly (15-30 minutes). Serve over chicken.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.