Deodorizing a Cooler or Ice Chest

If you're cooler is smelling a little funky, wet a paper towel, wring it out, add a few drops of vanilla, then put it in the cooler overnight. Not only will the funky smell be gone, the cooler will smell good!

By Camilla

Answers:

Deodorizing a Cooler or Ice Chest

I almost always sprinkle some baking soda in the bottom of my cleaned and dried cooler before I close the lid. This way, when I open it back up for the next use, it smells fresh instead of stale. Simply dump out the baking soda, wipe with a dry cloth and you're ready to use it again. (12/31/2004)

By FrugalFriend

Deodorizing a Cooler or Ice Chest
Cedar Chest
Removing Mothball Odor From a Cedar Chest
Valentine's ice cream sandwiches.
Ice Cream Cake Hearts
Removing Ice from Your Windshield, Gloved hand scraping icy windshield.
Removing Ice from Your Windshield
Use Your Washer To Keep Drinks Cold
Using Your Washing Machine as Drink Cooler
🎄