Downsizing from a House to a Motorhome

I've had it with all my clutter and large house. I can't get anything finished and it's getting worse. So my sister bought me a 37 ft. motorhome to make a new start. Now, how do I downsize? How do I go about doing this? Help!

By Veronica

Best Answer

For ever 4 things you own, pick one to keep. Give away or sell the rest. If you have things you really can't part with, store them in tubs and ask folks to keep one or two in their spare garages or attics, or spend the money for a storage space. I had a friend who wouldn't let go of anything when she finally got housing assistance. She had 18 days to move and ended up staying 71, owing over 1600.00 for back rent and fees, destroying her relationship with the new resident managers, and now had to cram everything into a smaller apt. You have to walk sideways in her house, all because she hoarded everything. If it's more important than your sanity, take some photos and then sell or give it away.