Dr. Bronners Magic Soap

I put diluted Dr. Bronner's Magic Soap in an old foam soap dispenser. Using the foam dispenser makes the diluted soap a lot easier to use. The kids love using foamy soap! In the kitchen I use it for everything; washing hands, cleaning countertops, even washing dishes.

By Jane from Stone Mountain, GA

Answers:

Dr. Bronners Magic Soap

I love this brand! The almond scent smells so good and I love how economical it is. I was a little put off by the price when I first bought my bottle but the stuff lasts for ever and can be used for everything. I also like it because it is better for us and the environment then other soaps. (11/15/2007)

By tthompson

Dr. Bronners Magic Soap
Hand washing shower wall
Removing Soap Scum from Shower Doors
star shaped magic wand
Magic Wand Crafts
Mr. Clean Magic Erasers
Cleaning With Mr. Clean Magic Erasers
Neatly Wrapped Homemade Soap
Packaging Homemade Soap for Sale
🎉
🎄