Dried Blood on Carpet

How do I remove dried blood from carpet?

By Linda from AZ

Feedback

Blood Stain on Carpet

Linda, I had the same problem and used a product called Spot Shot. You can find it at WalMart and I see small cans of it in Dollar stores. This stuff is really good and now I always keep a can around. Spray some on and dab the spot. It's almost like the stain rises to the top. It worked for me. Hope you have the same luck! (02/28/2011)

By maryeruth

Blood Stain on Carpet

Pour on the peroxide. Test in area that will now show. If it does not stain the carpet, use peroxide and rub it in. Take a clean cloth and rub more until the stain is out. Great for clothing, too. (02/28/2011)

By Karyn01

hydrogen peroxide cleaner
Cleaning Blood Stains on Carpet
A package of cornmeal.
Dry Carpet Cleaner Recipes
young medical professional holding sign- Blood Donors Wanted
Donating Blood
Repairing a Burn Hole in Carpet, Upclose photo of carpet.
Repairing a Burn Hole in Carpet
Nail Polish Spill
Removing Nail Polish from Carpet
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 20, 2017 at 8:33:21 PM on 10.0.0.221 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.