Family Birthday Party Ideas

I have a son that will be two on Nov. 8th. I want to have a party for him, but it will just be parents, grandparent, and siblings. The only children that will be there are ages 5, 7, 9 and the birthday boy. The 9 year old is a girl. The rest are boys. Also, my parents are divorced and would both plan to attend the party. I need something that would be fun for a family. Thanks for the help!

Kellie from Alexander, AR

Answers:

Family Birthday Party Ideas

How about something as simple as a build a sundae party? The kids will love it and the parents, etc. will distracted by helping the kids. Also board games like Connect Four and stuff are fun, not necessarily for the two year old, but again it would keep the adults busy teaching the kids how to play.
(10/14/2007)

By Tracy In NH

Family Birthday Party Ideas
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party
Bicycle Themed Birthday Party Ideas
12th Birthday Party
12th Birthday Party Ideas for Boys
A plate of sushi at a Japanese themed birthday party.
Japanese Themed Birthday Party Ideas
Red Carpet
Red Carpet Themed Birthday Party Ideas
🎄