Tea Party Birthday Ideas

Category Birthday
A tea party theme is a great choice for a child or adult birthday party. Have fun planning and decorating for this fancy party. This is a guide about tea party birthday ideas.

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

For my daughter's fifth birthday I gave her a tea party. At the thrift store I bought old granny hats, and jewelry for about $10.00. I bought inexpensive compact powder cases with puffs, nail polish, lipstick, tiny stuffed bears, tiny straw hats to fit bears' heads at the dollar store. (One for each guest including the birthday girl) for about $30.00.

I bought sheer material with a pattern and some lace material at the fabric store for $6.00 and draped it across the entry to the dining room with thumbtacks. I set the table as fancy as I could. I hung the hats on the wall. If you have a trunk to put them in that would be ideal. I dressed the part. When the guest arrived they picked the hats, jewelry, gloves,and boas they wanted to wear.

The menu: tea, cream cheese with cucumber sandwiches cut like hearts and tied with a ribbon, and of course strawberries. I had an assortment of teas for the guests to choose from.

By Laurie from West Covina, CA

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

The perfect birthday party for a 6 yr old was a tea party where all the girls dress up in fancy hats, dresses, high heels and of course put on your own make-up and jewelry. It was an evening the girls will never forget!

By Amy Bell from DeFuniak Springs, FL

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes