Find Family Estate Sales

I get the best prices when I go to estate sales run by the family. Companies that do estate sales take a percentage of the sale price. The prices are generally higher and they do not negotiate as easily. I have enclosed a picture of my latest find for $11. This Williamsburg replica tea chest was brand new in the box. Even the handle was wrapped. I looked it up and it retails for $120!

I have one exactly like this! Only the top handle part, 1 side came apart and I cannot figure out how to re-aatche it, but saved the part.

This is the website that sells them. Contact them and they will sell you a new handle or tell you how to fix the old one: http://shop.col  ngular-Tea-Chest

Thanks! I appreciate that.