Share & Vote
Question
Browse>Contests>Ask>Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Finding Replacement Cords and Controls for an Electric Blanket

0 0EmailFollow
Electric Blanket

Maybe the dog didn't eat your homework, but perhaps he did take out the cord to your electric blanket. Finding a replacement cord or a control for an electric blanket can be difficult. This is a guide about finding replacement cords and controls for an electric blanket.

Here are questions related to Finding Replacement Cords and Controls for an Electric Blanket.

Question: Replacement Cord for Sunbeam Warming Throw

Control and cord ends.Does anyone know where I can find a Sunbeam warming throw replacement cord? The model is #RN17280. Going through Sunbeam is a nightmare, suffice it to say! They want almost as much for the cord as I pair for the whole unit. Please help!

By Nana

Most Recent Answer

By Meg W.02/07/2015

I need one also my recliner mechanism ate my cord.

Question: Replacement Controls for Sunbeam Electric Blanket

I would like to know if and where I can buy dual controls for my Sunbeam blanket?
I spent over a hundred dollars for the blanket.

By Cheryl

Most Recent Answer

By maymie0102/13/2015

I just saw the dual power cord for your blanket on ebay, Cheryl.

Question: Replacement Cord for Cannon Electric Blanket

Where can I buy a cord replacement for a Cannon electric blanket, 4 prong? TC138A 120v 130 watts, lot no:220514-3B.

By Mike M

Most Recent Answer

By Sandi/Poor But Proud [422]02/22/2015

I took the blanket to a thrift store and literally began searching for one with the correct configuration. Then, I plugged it in there to make sure it worked. Just make sure you tell someone what you are doing so they don't think you are taking their blanket.

Good luck!

Question: Replacement Control for Heated Blanket

We have a king size heated blanket and one control just quit. The control says it fits either a twin blanket or 1/2 of this king.

By Fisher

Most Recent Answer

By Abigail A. [8]01/01/2015

You will need the brand name to order a new control, and probably the model number as well.

Question: Power Supply and Control for Electric Blanket

Does anyone know where I can find a power supply cord and dial for my Perfect Fit electric blanket?

By Bill F.

Most Recent Answer

By J'Marinde [6]12/24/2014

Check with Home Depot or Comfort House (1-800-359-7701) or Google "where to buy a power supply cord and dial for Perfect Fit electric blanket?"

Question: Replacement Cord and Controller for Electric Blanket

Three prong electric blanket connector.I am looking for a 3 pronged cord with controller for an electric blanket (full size, 170 watts).

By Donna

Most Recent Answer

By HAPPYINHARNED [13]02/19/2012

When my controllers stop working, I have had luck finding a replacement at Salvation Army Store or the like. I take the blanket itself or the controller so I can get the exact same replacement and try it out and make sure it works. They usually only cost a couple dollars.

Question: Replacement Controller for an Electric Blanket

I have a Dreamland king size electric underblanket. One of the 9 setting heat controls (of the two that are fitted) has stopped working. Where can I get another controller to buy, to plug into it? Thanks.

By Margaret from Midlands, England

Most Recent Answer

By Deborah [9]01/11/2011

You might try asking on your local Freecycle group. You wouldn't believe the things I have found on there, for example, the wires that allow you to hook your Tom Tom online to update the maps. Freecyclers have all kinds of things hanging around that they are willing to share with you. Just go to www.freecycle.com and put in your state and the group that is the closest to you. (you can belong to more than one group if there are several local areas that are listed). Anyway, Good luck finding your hard to find controller. I hope you find it!

Question: Replacement Dual Control Power Cord for Sunbeam Electric Blanket

Does anyone know where to get a replacement power cord with dual controls for my Sunbeam electric blanket? Thanks.

By David from MI

Most Recent Answer

By FL Gal03/06/2010

Check ebay, I found quite a few there but all are used. Haven't had any luck finding new ones anywhere.

Question: Replacement Target Electric Blanket Controller

I need to replace the controller. Model BA0350
Type 880
230-240V - 60Hz 80W Max

By Hazel B

Most Recent Answer

By Sandi/Poor But Proud [422]04/24/2015

I take the blanket into the local thrift shop and find the matching cords. Never had one that this didn't work with.

Question: Replacement Cord for Sunbeam Heated Comforter

Does anyone know where I can get a replacement controls for my Sunbeam Premium heated comforter, CSU9MFQ-R000-14A44? I have a new comforter without the cord and controller.

By LJ

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie [30]04/09/2015

You may be able to buy a replacement from their web site.

Question: Replacement Cord for Electric Warming Throw

I have an electric warming throw. I need the plug and cord, F9405.

By Brenda

Most Recent Answer

By Sandi/Poor But Proud [422]03/12/2015

Take the blanket to your local thrift store and find one that works. If you tell them what you are doing, it's fine to bring in something. Good luck!

Question: Replacement Control Cord for Electric Blanket

On the control it says Sleep-Rite. There is a hole in the cord right next where you plug it into the blanket and I don't want to use it. The blanket has three places to plug in. Two holes are close together and the other is off to itself a little bit.

By Marcia

Most Recent Answer

By Dinah Ackerson [2]01/15/2015

Try the Sleep-Rite site: http://www.sleep-rite.com

Question: Recipe for Weight Watcher's Pumpkin Bread

Does anybody have the recipe for pumpkin bread from the 80s? I remember it had a can of pumpkin and Quaker oats.

By Susan F. from Fayetteville, NC

Most Recent Answer

By Dinah Ackerson [2]01/03/2015

Easy search online:

https://www.weightwatchers.com/food/rcp/RecipePage.aspx?recipeid=%20143381

Question: Control for West Point 950 Electric Blanket

I am trying to locate a replacement control for the 950 West Point electric blanket.

By Dolores R

Most Recent Answer

By Dinah Ackerson [2]12/27/2014

An easy online search reveals that West Point no longer makes electric blankets and also notes that the controllers have been a problem for many customers. Try this site for more information:
www.electricblanketinstitute.com/martex-raschel-blanket