Finding Replacement Cords and Controls for an Electric Blanket

Maybe the dog didn't eat your homework, but perhaps he did take out the cord to your electric blanket. Finding a replacement cord or a control for an electric blanket can be difficult. This is a guide about finding replacement cords and controls for an electric blanket.

November 16, 2016 Flag

A cord plugged into an electrical outlet.

CommentPin It!Was this helpful?Helpful? Yes

This is a guide about replacement cord for Cannon electric blanket. Whether the dog ate it or it was lost in a move, the cord for your electric blanket sometimes needs to be replaced.

November 1, 2016 Flag

Electric Blanket Controls

This is a guide about replacement controls for a Sunbeam electric blanket. Without the controls for your electric blanket it is just another blanket.

February 13, 2013 Flag

a nicely made bed

This is a guide about replacement controls for a Sealy electric blanket. Finding replacement parts for small appliances can be very difficult; electric blankets are no exception.

March 15, 2016 Flag

I have a Therapedic heated throw and the controller does not work. Do you know how I can get a replacement controller. The throw is from Bed Bath and Beyond.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

What is the name of the vendor I need to get one

January 22, 2016 Flag

I have an old electric blanket whose cord my dog chewed (of course). I don't know the brand, but I have included a photo of the 2 pronged female plug whose cord I need. Please take a look. I would apprecaite any help available. Thanks.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Do what I have done many times. Take the blanket to your local thrift store and try out the cords. You are sure to find one soon. Good luck!

January 19, 2016 Flag

I've had the heating blanket since 2012 and have rarely used it, but now in January of 2016 it has been blizzarding cold and I decided to use the 3 tier heating control blanket. All of a sudden one of the cords has not shown red for power on. I tried putting in a new fuse, but nothing. I feel it has to do with the cord. I've tried to find the replacement, but am unable to find it. The model is ACHNWSK input 220-240V-50HZ 70W. Serial no. S0068218.

Can you help? Much appreciated.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I've found electric blankets and controllers are not well documented. While all blankets work on the same principles, that is where the similarities end. Some are dual blankets (his'n hers), some sense room temperature, some controllers contain timers, etc. If you know the model number of your blanket, go on eBay and type that in for a search. Most (used) sell for $10 to $20 inc freight. But, you might also consider the value of your time. You can spend a morning on this and perhaps still not be sure of a match. Alt: list your controller on eBay and buy a new blanket.

March 11, 2015 Flag

I have an electric warming throw. I need the plug and cord, F9405.

By Brenda

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Take the blanket to your local thrift store and find one that works. If you tell them what you are doing, it's fine to bring in something. Good luck!

January 1, 2015 Flag

We have a king size heated blanket and one control just quit. The control says it fits either a twin blanket or 1/2 of this king.

By Fisher

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

You do not provide the blanket maker, however, just search online for the manufacturer and contact for a replacement.

December 23, 2014 Flag

Does anyone know where I can find a power supply cord and dial for my Perfect Fit electric blanket?

By Bill F.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

You can easily check online-Online stores say you must contact the manufacturer for info.

Assisted Living Store, Inc.

also DBA ElectricBlanket.NET

Warehouse

199 Bridgepoint Drive

South Saint Paul, Minnesota 55075

Toll Free (888) 388-5862

Local (651) 769-1574

Fax (651) 768-7575

Telephones Open from:

M-TH 8:30am - 4pm CST

Friday 8:30am - Noon CST

April 23, 2015 Flag

I need to replace the controller. Model BA0350
Type 880
230-240V - 60Hz 80W Max

By Hazel B

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I take the blanket into the local thrift shop and find the matching cords. Never had one that this didn't work with.

January 15, 2015 Flag

On the control it says Sleep-Rite. There is a hole in the cord right next where you plug it into the blanket and I don't want to use it. The blanket has three places to plug in. Two holes are close together and the other is off to itself a little bit.

By Marcia

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Try the Sleep-Rite site: http://www.sleep-rite.com

December 27, 2014 Flag

I am trying to locate a replacement control for the 950 West Point electric blanket.

By Dolores R

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

An easy online search reveals that West Point no longer makes electric blankets and also notes that the controllers have been a problem for many customers. Try this site for more information:

www.electricblanketinstitute.com/martex-raschel-blanket

March 14, 2014 Flag

One of the controls for a Living Quarters electric blanket quit so we are looking for a control. It's in a black box with red and blue control buttons with on/off in middle. The plug that connects to the blanket is a large 4 conductor. It is a digital display.

By Leon K

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

This may be difficult to find. I see blanket controls at Thrift stores sometimes and some controls will fit different makers but only you could tell if this were the case. eBay also has controls listed. Have you tried the Living Quarters web site?

February 16, 2012 Flag

I am looking for a 3 pronged cord with controller for an electric blanket (full size, 170 watts).

By Donna

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Have you Googled the blanket manufacturer to find the website? Most manufacturers have a website, and on the website they sell replacement parts.

December 1, 2013 Flag

My dog chewed up the control for my Westpoint home electric blanket. I need a new 900 control; where can I get one? It is a dual control with 2 plug ins at the end of the blanket.

By liltami

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Have you tried Ebay yet? You could also get in touch with the manufacturer of the blanket, and get a brand new one from them also.

October 23, 2013 Flag

I need controls for a Sleep Philosophy electric plush heated ivory king blanket. Any ideas on where to find one?

By Debbie S. from Fairmont, WV

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

When I need new controls, I draw a picture of the plug in or take a picture of it on my cell phone and go to the thrift stores or goodwill stores. They have some and I match the picture with the plug in and I have a new control. Good Luck.

June 19, 2013 Flag

I need to get a new control for my Biddeford electric blanket. Where might I get one and what is the cost?

By Cheryl C

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Call Biddeford directly. My blanket was under warranty and I got one for free. If yours is out of warranty call anyway. They may just make it right for you. Look them up on the Internet. I did.

June 12, 2013 Flag

I bought an electric blanket at Carson's last winter, no name on tag on blanket, but the controller that went bad says Living Quarters on it. I am looking for new controller, any ideas where I can get one? Or does anyone have address or phone number of the company? It has 4 prongs. Thanks!

By Mary

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Do a search online putting in "livingquarters electric blanket" the results will give you the names of stores that sell that brand, They are relatively high end blankets. You can go to the store and look up the info on their packaging.

November 2, 2015 Flag

I am looking for a Perfect Fit electric blanket controllers, model number 120-18VD5 for a queen size electric blanket model LVBQ-H1. If this controller is not available does anyone know of a replacement model or where I can get mine repaired? Perfect Fit no longer sells a replacement.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

October 17, 2015 Flag

Where can I find a cord for a queen size Biddeford blanket?

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

October 25, 2012 Flag

I need a replacement cord and control for a Biddeford blanket, queen size OBGO307. It is only one year old. Please let me know where I can check for availability.

By Brenda from Ironton, OH

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I would call them and ask if they could sell you the parts you need.

Biddeford Blankets

300-302 Terrace Drive

Mundelein, IL 60060

Phone: 800.789.6441

Fax: 847.566.6431

November 26, 2011 Flag

I have a JCP dual control electric blanket. One controller no longer works. It has a 2 prong plugin. Is there a replacement for it?

By Jo

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I have always been able to find replacement controls at Salvation Army, Goodwill or Unique stores. Just make sure you get an exact match at the connection. Until you find one put the blanket on sideways and at least both people can have heat but it will be a warm upper body or warm feet? Your choice. JK Good Luck!

April 14, 2015 Flag

Where can I find a replacement JC Penney's electric blanket wide 2- prong power cord?

By Carrie from Gary, IN

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Load More
Consumer Advice Product FinderJune 5, 2013
An electrical cord plugged into an outlet.
Finding Replacement Cords for Electronics
Electric Blanket Controls
Replacement Controls for a Sunbeam Electric Blanket
Replacement Cord for Cannon Electric Blanket
a nicely made bed
Replacement Controls for a Sealy Electric Blanket
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 23, 2017 at 12:03:57 AM on 10.0.0.166 in 6 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.