Controller for Electric Blanket?

Where can I get a replacement controller for a full size electric blanket by Westerly, purchased at Ocean State Job Lot?

I'm assuming your blanket is no longer under warranty and since Ocean State Job Lot is just a sales outlet they will most likely not be able to help you but you might call and ask just to be sure or try asking for information at this site:
www.thecompanystore.com/contact-us.html

If your controller has just stopped working you might want to check out this site to see if you can get it to working again:
www.hunker.com/.../how-to-reset-a-sunbeam-electric-blanket

If you so longer have your controller then you're probably in trouble as some controllers for brand name items can sometimes be found on eBay or other sites but I did not see any Westerly controllers shown anywhere.

Here is a site that claims to have all brands so contact them but you may need your blanket model number.
www.pluginreplacements.com/.../contact

Another suggest would be to contact your local Sears Service Center as they service almost all brands and they have a great list of generic items that will fit many brands. They have found replacements for me and usually less money. Worth a try maybe. They may need to see your blanket to be sure of size/etc. but call first as some stores are not open right now.
www.service-center-locator.com/.../sears-service-center.htm

I can only think of one other kinda far fetched thing to try but if you're desperate??
Place a 'wanted ad' on social media sites that you belong to as well as Craigslist, FreeCycle, NextDoor, Facebook Marketplace.
Also, be sure to check thrift stores as you may find a similar one to try (I see them in stores for $2 or less so not much to loose just to try it for size/etc.

nextdoor.com/

Home and Garden Repair Home MiscellaneousNovember 21, 2020
😷
🍂
🎄
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Controller-for-Electric-Blanket.html